Begetables
This week is "garden week" at school. Maggie came home with a picture she colored of different begetables, as she calls them and said she wanted to eat those for dinner. So we cooked corn, peas, carrots and had some cucumbers and bell peppers for an appetizer. Jason got a pumpkin pie for dessert.
At least I can feel comfortable knowing that she is learning something good from her school that we send lots of money too!
We are very lucky that she will eat anything. I have to be careful because I don't like bell peppers. She asked why I wasn't eating them and I just said that I wasn't in the mood for them. I didn't want to discourage her good eating with my pickyness.... She almost ate the whole bell pepper. Gross!

2 Comments:
But where are the "pananas"?
She calls them pernanas.....
Post a Comment
<< Home