Maggies Blog

Monday, December 18, 2006




You are looking at the winner of "The Most Beautiful Eyes" category for the Miss Merry Christmas Pageant in Helena Alabama.
She had a great time and did so well. I was very proud of her for walking out there by herself and actually standing there so the judges could look at her. There was a audience of about 100 people and she did it! We did this pageant to build confidence and I think we accomplished what we set out for. She didn't even really smile but she walked out there and didn't run backstage or anything, so I am very happy and she loved the trophy and the crown!!
Saturday was a very busy day with the pageant and two birthday parties. Then we went to Georgia on Sunday to celebrate Christmas with Jason's Dad's side of the family. Maggie loves these get-togethers.....
This week should be fairly quite but I am having some oral surgery today and Maggie gets her flu shot tomorrow. We may both be grumpy tomorrow.
I'll try to post again before Christmas but if I don't, everyone have a great holiday and be safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home