Maggies Blog

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Wow! Twenty one days since the last blog. Sorry for those that actually read this thing! I have been traveling with work and there has been lots going on, so when I finally get a moment to sit down, I really don't want to blog....
The Gunter family is well although we got some bad news yesterday. The division that Jason works for will be shutting down. He has until March but still, this is something I did not want to deal with right now. But I have an unusual calmness about this. I know that everything happens for a reason and is part of God's master plan so I am not going to worry about it. We have been through this before and probably will again because of the business I work in as well as Jason's. I know this will eventually all work out for the best.
Last week I was in Florida and enjoyed the trip but it was work... This week is now catch-up time!
Maggie has been well and growing up so fast. She makes some of the most deep observations sometimes it blows my mind. She may only be 4 years old but she is an old soul. I don't remember what life was like before her. Always something going on and keeping us entertained! She is still enjoying school and loving her friends. There has not been any major events lately to report on, just everyday life in our house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home