It's been an okay week. All is calm but I was out yesterday with a stomach virus.... We have no real plans for this weekend which is good because it's been so busy and we have several busy weekends coming up. Maggie has been very good this week. We have been able to use Lani's wedding as a helper in getting Maggie to follow directions. We have told her that being a flower girl is an important job and that she must be able to follow directions very well. So when we ask her to do something like get ready for bed and she just ignores us, we say "remember the wedding". I know, that's bribing your child and may be bad parenting but I say it won't hurt. She really jumps and says "I want to follow directions" when we do this. So it works and it's not like I'm bribing her with candy or anything (not that I haven't before). I say it's a lesson is cause and effect!
I hope everyone has a good weekend and we will take some pictures and post them this weekend.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home