I'm Back!


I just returned from Atlanta. I'm glad the class is over but now I have to study for the next two weeks which is not fun for me.....
Overall, the weekend was a good one. We went to the aquarium with Maggie and she had a blast! She then went to Mee Mom and Paw Paw Bobby's house for a visit until the next day while we met a friend to watch some football Saturday night. She had a great time and got to go to her cousin's one-year old birthday party! Maggie loves parties!! Jason and some friends got Maggie and returned to Bham on Sunday and left me in Atlanta for class on Monday:-(
Maggie had made up her mind that she wanted to be a puppy for halloween but then we had a really hard time finding a costume. There aren't many puppy costumes other than dalmations which she was not happy with. We then ran across a cat costume which she wanted so we went ahead an got it so we could be prepared! Now she has changed her mind and wants to be a cheerleader.... I tried to be proactive and now she is determined to be a cheerleader, what's up with that? I want her to have a say so in it but I thought the cat costume was cute. I'm not ready for her to be making her own desicions!! Oh well, I guess I will have to live with it or she will have a miserable halloween.
I'm so excited that it's almost Fall. That is my favorite time of year. Maybe Maggie can get outside more often since it's cooled down and maybe mosquitos will be gone soon....
Enjoy the pictures from the aquarium.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home