Maggies Blog
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Update
Well, Jason's company decided not to shut down his division... Great news but I think he will still see what other opportunities are out there.
I wanted to post some recent pictures since I have not done so in a while. Hope you enjoy.
posted by Gunter3 @
7:07 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Maggies Blog
About Me
Name:
Gunter3
Location:
Helena, Alabama, United States
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Wow! Twenty one days since the last blog. Sorry fo...
The birthday party was a success! Maggie had a gre...
A New Year and a Birthday
Miss Maggie had a great Christmas. She was slightl...
You are looking at the winner of "The Most Beautif...
Jesus' Daddy
Christmas is Coming!!
Sorry for the delay
It was a good weekend. Friday evening I went to se...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home