Sorry so long since the last post! We have been very busy and it's about to get worse. Saturday we had a garage sale that went fairly well but not as busy as my past ones... We then had the party for my work softball team at my house that evening. Jason spent most of the day cleaning and I joined him after the sale was over. It's such a shame to clean before a party because you have to clean afterwards as well. Oh well...
Maggie spent the night at my Mom and Dad's house during the party and has apparently learned some new words that she used while she was there. We had to explain that certain words were not meant to be said and she is to correct us when we say them too. I'm sure we will be reminded often. I really didn't think we said bad words often but we will see how many times we get corrected.
I have my last softball game tomorrow night and I'm a little sad about it. I forgot how much I enjoyed playing. We have only won 2 out of the last 11 games but it's still fun and I have enjoyed the exercise. I've actually lost 16 pounds since we started so I need to find a softball replacement soon!
I leave for Washington D.C. this week and won't see Maggie from Tuesday morning until Sunday afternoon. I will miss her during that time and I'm sure Jason will be ready for a break by time I get back. She has invitations to 5 birthday parties over the next 2 weekends and Jason will get to enjoy them all!
Maggie has always been into music but she really has started learning the words to all songs she hears on the radio. I will have to be careful now, because she asked me what "smack that" meant. She already knows all the words to Baby Got Back, I don't need any more rap songs in her repertoire!
Other than that, nothing really new going on. I'll post some Washington pictures when I return.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home