Maggies Blog

Monday, February 26, 2007

Well, after two days of "sad" faces on her calendar we had a good weekend. Since she couldn't go to Build-a-bear this weekend, we have a new plan. If she gets smiley faces for 5 days in a row, she can go. But she has since changed what she is playing for. We were at Cracker Barrel this weekend and I saw this realistic looking puppy curled up on a rug. You've seen them before, they look real and everybody says "awww, they are so cute". But this one freaked me out! It looks like it's breathing. For some reason it really gives me the creeps! Well, Maggie thought it was the coolest thing and she wants it now! She was good Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We now just have to make it through today and tomorrow to get the "real" puppy. School is the hardest test, so we will see if she can make it or if she decides to hit some boy..... Maybe the next prize will be Build-a-bear.
We had a laid back weekend. I was still recuperating from my oral surgery last week but I got into cleaning mode yesterday and rearranged everything. I went crazy in the laundry room which always drove me crazy.
Hope everyone has a good week and I will post pictures soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home