I know.....
I know....I'm awful at this. Time just seems to not be on my side when it comes to doing these things. So here is the rundwon....
We had a great Christmas, Maggies BDay was a success, she is doing great with her behavior lately and making us proud, I have already started traveling this year and leave agin on Monday for Houston, Maggie and I went to see the Hannah Montana movie this weekend, we bought a Chihuahua and it died (long sad story but Maggie has moved on to wanting a golden retriever).
I know there was a lot more that happened but there are the highlights. We are going to Disney in May, which I am very excited about. I am taking the planning thing a little too seriously for Jason but he will appreciate it later :-) I will definitely try to update more but can't promise anything. Everytime I say that, I fail :-(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home