Maggies Blog

Monday, August 21, 2006

I do!

Jason's cousin Lani asked Maggie today to be her flower girl in her November wedding. Well, Jason told her on the way home from school. She is so excited and kept asking questions about it when she got home. I told her about our wedding and how "Owie" (Olivia) and Jessica were flower girls. She talked about it so much that we decided to watch the wedding video. I was trying to wait until our official 10th anniversary on October 5th but decided this was as good a time as any.... That was the funniest thing to watch. Jason and I have aged so much it's unreal. Also, the kids are almost unrecognizable! Olivia and Jessica dancing around was funny. Maggie was enthraled with the video. She named everybody she could see. Of course some people were called Trey's Mommy and Aidan's Mommy because that's how she knows them. She also couldn't understand why she wasn't there!
We had a really good wedding and everybody seemed to have so much fun. It brings back so many memories! All of the people from my old job kept saying "get a job!" because I had just left to find a "real" job. It's hard to imagine that I just left that real job (AmSouth) for my current job. Ten years really goes by quick! I can't wait to see what's going on 10 years from now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What does Tim McGraw say about "the next 30 years"!!!

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home