Yesterday was Jason's birthday. He is officially old like me! Unfortunately it was a typical weekday so not that exciting. But we did go to the Comedy Club last night. That was fun.
Wednesday evening, I picked up Maggie and we went shopping for Daddy's birthday. We had decided that his bowling gear would actually be from me and he could have the $ that Mom gave him to shop for what he wanted or needed. But then I felt like I needed to get him something small to open on his actual birthday... Maggie and I picked out a Alabama T Shirt because he had just said that he wished he had something to wear on gamedays. We get home and immediately Maggie says, "Daddy we got you a shirt for your birthday!". She had recently done the same thing on my birthday and Paw Paw's birthday so I said "Maggie" in a disappointed tone I guess. Well this made her bust out in tears. We had to let her know that it wasn't worth crying over but she has to learn to keep a secret when it comes to birthday gifts!!
Tonight I have to get Maggie's old clothes ready for a consignment sale but other than that, no real plans for the weekend. Maybe we will go to some garage sales in the morning. We haven't done that in a while and we find good books for Maggie at those sales!
I hope everyone has a great weekend and I'll post again soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home