We Love Sleep


I was just thinking about sleep and how much we love it! Maggie has always been a good sleeper but she does go through spells where it's hard to get her to lay down but once she's gone, we are good to go!
I find one thing funny though. On weekdays, we have to wake her up in order to get to school and work on time. 99% of the time she wakes up in a good mood, so we are very blessed in that area. But on weekends, she always wakes up earlier and that kills me! She will wake up around 5:30 on a weekend but we have to wake her up at 6:45 on a weekday. What is up with that!! I guess our movements and noises in the mornings keeps her asleep but when it's quiet after 5:00 am, she just has to get up.
Anyway, enjoy the pictures I took of her this morning trying to wake her up....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home