Yucky Day
Wow today is gross. It's rained solid for about 36 hours and it made traffic horrible today. Of course Maggie was still up and at em this morning. She complained about the rain but I doubt that will effect her day. She ran right into school and started playing with her best friend Arabella.
Jason turned in his two week notice yesterday. He has accepted a new job with a national company that sells building supplies for homebuilding and provides services like framing, trim jobs, etc. He will oversee all of those jobs in the Bham area. He wasn't really looking for another job but this one kind of fell in his lap and he thinks it will be interesting. Plus there is more room for growth.... So that's exciting for us.
I will be in Denver next week and then it's real busy for a while. Halloween is the next week, Lani's wedding in Georgia that weekend and then we go to New York the next week. I have to go for work and Jason's never been so he is going to tag along. We are going to stay and extra day so we can have some time together. Then before you know it, it will be the Holidays! I love this time but it also can be too hectic....
I took some pictures this weekend but I haven't had time to download them yet. Maybe Wednesday night which is Jason's bowling night. I usualy get on teh computer after Maggie goes to bed. I'll update soon. Hope everyone has a good week!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home