Maggies Blog

Tuesday, August 22, 2006


Today was a normal day. Busy at work and then pick up Maggie. Her teacher said she was much better today (bad day yesterday). All she could talk about was the upcoming wedding and told her teachers all about it.
She has this habit of naming her stuffed animals after people on American Idol so her teacher has named all of their animals that way too! Maggie loves it. She also can't wait for the new season. She asks daily when it comes back on! It should be fun this season because they just had auditions in Birmingham yesterday.
I will be out tomorrow on the golf course with a vendor. I haven't played in over a year so that should be interesting. I'm already dreading the heat.
Thursday I leave for a business trip to Chicago so Maggie and Daddy will be alone until Saturady afternoon. For now we are having and after school popsicle and hanging out until bedtime. Nothing unusual for a weeknight....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home